1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV)
And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Inspiration On: Friday, 5 April 2013 at 11:35pm
According to dictionary, do means
- To perform (an act, duty, role, etc.): Do nothing until you hear the bell.
- To execute (a piece or amount of work): to do a hauling job.
- To accomplish; finish; complete: He has already done his homework.
- To put forth; exert: Do your best.
- To be the cause of (good, harm, credit, etc.); bring about; effect.