Thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ to give us ability to write poetry and thank Laura Crean at http://lauracrean.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/liebster-blog-award/ for the award. The second time to receive this award, but a different picture.
In Laura’s blog mentioned the meaning of this award, “I just know from Liebster is a german word that apparently means – sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Awwwwww! How cute is that?” I’m surprised by Liebster meaning. The second time to receive this award. My heart is full of gratitude.
Here are the rules of the award :
- Thank the blog that has given you the award.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
- Choose 11 people (who have less than 200 readers) and link them in your post.
- Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer. Go to their page and tell them.
Laura’s questions for my team are…
1. What do you live for?
We live for our Lord Jesus Christ. Without Him, we would not have today.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
Our Lord Jesus Christ inspires us the most. Without Him, we will not have songs and poetry skipping in us. Life is harsh for us. We can find identify with ourselves how harsh our parents’ siblings towards our family.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Financial instability is our biggest fear. We hope to be able to bless our parents financially who have brought us up with their best. And we also want to take care of them during their old age. Of course, certain finance is needed to care them.
4. What is your favourite genre of fiction?
Manga is our favourite fiction with Comedy, Detective and Romance genre
5. What is your all-time favourite Movie and why?
Sleeping Beauty. We can see and feel how our Lord Jesus Christ fight for mankind’s freedom.
6. What is your favourite blog and why?
All blog because there is a unique voice in every blog
7. Do you have any pets?
We don’t have pets because we have children though we wish we had.
8. Biggest lesson you’ve learnt in your life?
Yoshiko: Don’t let your parents to continually make the decision for you in marriage. Marriage life is complicated especially with in laws. It’s good to quickly find financial stability before marriage.
HY: Learn from my dad. Never ever give your own child to anyone including siblings. The strong abandoned feeling gap will be etched deeply into a child’s heart.
9. Do you rule with your head or your heart?
We tend to rule with heart and feelings. Sometimes, it is good with head. Being too soft, our children almost in control. Upon changing our methods, our children knows their limit.
10. Favourite place?
Own home and Library are our favourite places because we are introvert by nature.
11. Are you currently writing a book?
Yoshiko: I hope to produce a book out of my poetry in blogging.
HY: I’m not sure whether writing these acrostic and alphabetical poetry is writing a book.
11 Questions for our Award Winners are
- What is the purpose of blogging?
- What is your greatest joy in life?
- What is the greatest mistake in life?
- What is your hobbies?
- Who do live for?
- Do you enjoy fishing?
- How do you define life?
- How do you view Christianity?
- Where is your favourite place?
- When is your best time in a day?
- How do you spend your weekend?
Our eleven (11) nominees are