Thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ to give us ability to write poetry and thank Tami Benson at http://lessonsbyheart.wordpress.com/2013/05/26/six-more-awards for the award.
Here are the rules of the award :
The rules for accepting these awards are to state seven things about yourself and then pass the awards on by nominating 15 other blogs. Let them know they’ve been nominated!
Seven Facts about our ministry and ourselves:
- If not for Jesus, I won’t be able to overcome life’s struggles (Hikari Yori)
- My Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible have been the anchor of my soul (Hikari Yori)
- God is my Confidant then my two best friends who don’t blog (Tojiru Yoshiko)
- We dislike quarrel and tend to avoid it (Hikari Yori & Tojiru Yoshiko)
- We think too much how to solve quarrel issues between friends and even family members (Hikari Yori & Tojiru Yoshiko)
- Crying to our God in the bathroom is a way to dispel my depressions (Hikari Yori & Tojiru Yoshiko)
- This blog is our ministry to God out of our busy times and pockets without asking donations (Hikari Yori & Tojiru Yoshiko)
Every bloggers who follow our ministry blog are distinct in their voice and styles. Sometimes, it’s hard to nominate. So you all are our nominees.
We bless you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to have fantastic cyber friends.