Is the soil of our hearts favourable for God’s seeds to grow and flourish?
Or do our inner hearts are inclined to sins favouring evil to flourish?
Who is the source of our inner living?
Who do we let to be the central of our inner living?
Our actions indirectly reflect our inner thoughts and lives
Is it the battle of our hearts and minds?
Battle between the best and worst life
Inspiration On: Saturday, 29 June 2013 from 12:16am to 3am
Whenever I think of my source of income, its acronym is SOI. There seems to have no meaning in it so inserting L is the best. It signifies the soil of our heart. The dictionary describes soil as
- The top layer of the earth’s surface, consisting of rock and mineral particles mixed with organic matter.
- A particular kind of earth or ground: sandy soil.
- Country; land: native soil.
- The agricultural life: a man of the soil.
- A place or condition favorable to growth; a breeding ground.