Dark sky instil fears in mankind
Old and young folks fear these
Due to wickedness are rampant
For wickedness fear their deeds
Seen in the light
Pricking their taxing smeared consciences
Inspiration On: Sunday, 22 September 2013 at 9:45am
Inspiration Ends On: Monday, 23 September 2013 at 12:45am
I do wonder about the night terror of going out. Rape, robbery, and many other wickedness are done in the night. Suddenly, it produced acronym Ton. According to the free dictionary, ton means
- A unit of weight equal to 2,000 pounds (0.907 metric ton or 907.18 kilograms). Also called net ton, short ton.
- A unit of weight equal to 2,240 pounds (1.016 metric tons or 1,016.05 kilograms). Also called long ton.
- A metric ton.
- A unit of capacity for cargo in maritime shipping, normally estimated at 40 cubic feet.
- A unit of internal capacity of a ship equal to 100 cubic feet.
- A unit for measuring the displacement of ships, equal to 35 cubic feet, and supposed to equal the volume taken by a long ton of seawater.
- A large extent, amount, or number. Often used in the plural
- Used adverbially with a or in the plural to mean “to a great degree or extent” or “frequently”.