Obstacles and adversities
Filling own path
Fear overwhelms own soul
Trust in the Lord Jesus
In all my ways
Courage in the midst of crisis
Enable self to be more assertive
Awaiting His instructions
Jump to the next destination
Resting in His love
Inspiration On: Tuesday, 7 August 2016 around 4pm
Current life situation seems improving. However, many people persuade me to extend the contract. I thank the Lord for the strength to speak out not to get their hopes high on me. Knowing the person whom the Lord anoints to guide me in career and business is running a trustworthy business. This reminds me of Gideon who needs God to confirm the anointing and victory. (Judges 6-8) God bless you all for reading my poetry to minister.
*20 Great Quotes on Prayer :*
●” The greatest thing anyone can do for God or man is pray.” – *S. D. Gord on ‘*
● “Prayer is where the action is.” – *John Wesley*
● “Satan does not care how many people read about prayer if only he can keep them from praying.”
– *Paul E.Billheimer.* : .
● “Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.”
– *Corrie Ten Boom*
● “Satan trembles when he sees the weakest Christian on his knees.”
– *William Cowper*
● “I would rather teach one man to pray than ten men to preach.”
– *Charles Spurgeon*
● “The man who mobilizes the Christian church to pray will make the greatest contribution to world evangelization in history.”
– *Andrew Murray*
● “We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.”
– *Oswald Chambers*
● “There is no other activity in life so important as that of prayer. Every other activity depends upon prayer for its best efficiency.”
– *M.E. Andross*
● “He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day.” – *John Bunyan*
● “I have seen many men work without praying, though I have never seen any good come out of it; but I have never seen a man pray without working.”
– *James Hudson Taylor*
● “Prayer is not learned in a classroom but in the closet.” – *E. M. Bounds*
● “We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring it’s power down to earth.”
– *Andrew Murray*
● “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His’ voice in the depth of our hearts.”
– *Mother Teresa*
● “Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done.”
– *C.S. Lewis*
● “The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You’ll feel more patient and less pressured.”
– *Rick Warren*
● “I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer.”
– *Martin Luther*
● “Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.”
– *Oswald Chambers*
● “He who kneels the most, stands the best.”
– *D.L. Moody*
● “I’ll always say my prayers…and if God doesn’t answer them at once I shall know it’s because He’s planning something better for me.”
– *Johanna Spyri / Heidi*
May Jonathan’s experience and insights able to edify you all. The Lord blesses you in the name of Jesus Christ.
When you look at the canvas of your life, what do you see?
Maybe you see it riddled with mistakes. The lines might not be straight. Parts of the drawing have gone outside of the lines. The paper is torn, dirty. Stains splattered across the painting serve as a constant reminder of past mistakes . People in the painting are blurry, once good friends have become un-recognisable.
No form of eraser or glue can fix the mess which you’ve created.
What would you give to start again? How much money would you pay to have your messy, torn up canvas turned into a masterpiece?
‘For we are God’s masterpiece.’ – Ephesians 2:9
We don’t become God’s masterpiece after we have fixed up the canvas of our life. Not God’s masterpiece once we’ve sorted out those messy lines and torn edges. We are God’s masterpiece. Not in a few weeks, months or…
View original post 1,366 more words